The Dumpster Rental Systems Driver Application is a free tool provided to assist your employees with completing deliveries, pickups, tonnage entry, and more!
Other highlights include routing to the destination, tracking number functionality, taking mobile payments, and collecting contract signatures. In addition, you can input tonnage, assign serial numbers, and signal the Dispatch screen all from one screen! The application is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Employees will need your DRS Folder (Account) Name to sign in. You can find your folder under Admin > General Config > Users.
Download it and check it out today! It's user friendly!
Apple App Store
Android Google Play Store
- Clocking In / Clocking Out
- Automatically reports times to the Control Panel.
- View Load Sheet
- Shows the full route, pickups, notes, dumpster for delivery, etc.
- Navigates to the customer’s address using the phone's default routing program.
- You can see all of the customer information including any questions your customers fills out during the checkout process!
- Within orders (Tap the "Basket Icon"), you have several options including entering in tonnage, assigning tracking numbers, taking payment, signing the contract, using order checklists to communicate with the Control Panel, and more!
- Call, text, or email the customer.
- View the order information.
- View Tasks
- Shows assigned driver tasks and allows tasks to be marked as completed, which updates the Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel
- Opens a web browser for quick access to the Control Panel.
redbox+ Branded Driver App
For redbox+ franchisees, there is a specially colored version of the DRS Driver App with the same functionality called the "redbox+ driver app in Apple App Store or Google Play Store, respectively: