Objective: Learn about the DRS Driver App
Task: Download and Log Into the Driver App
The Dumpster Rental Systems Driver Application is a free tool provided to assist your employees with completing deliveries. Highlights include routing to the destination, taking mobile payments, and collecting contract signatures. In addition, you can input tonnage, assign serial numbers, and signal the Dispatch screen all from one screen! The application is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
Download it and check it out today! It's user friendly!
- Click here for a video training for drivers on the DRS Driver App.
- (Note: You can send this link to your drivers to watch for training)
- Click here for a manager training video about the DRS Driver App in conjunction with the Control Panel.
- Clocking In / Clocking Out
- Automatically reports times to the Control Panel.
- View Load Sheet
- Shows the full route, pickups, notes, dumpster for delivery, etc.
- Navigates to the customer’s address using the phones default routing program.
- You can see all of the customer information including any questions your customers filled out during the checkout process!
- Within orders (Tap the "Basket Icon"), you have several options including entering in tonnage, assigning serial numbers, taking payment, signing the contract, using order checklists to communicate with the Control Panel, and more!
- Call the customer.
- View the order.
- View Tasks
- Shows tasks and allows tasks to be marked as completed, which updates the Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel
- Opens a web browser for quick access to the Control Panel.
Note: For redbox+ franchisees, there is a specially colored version of the DRS Driver App with the same functionality called the "redbox+ driver app in Apple or Google, respectively: