There's a lot to setup and configure for Dumpster Rental Systems! We want to ensure your account gets set up properly for your business. This checklist will help you keep organized and started with us!
DRS Onboarding Process
Here is an overview of our process for onboarding new accounts with links, if needed. At the bottom is a completion checklist to make sure you have everything you need!
Step 1 - Sales Process
- Clarifies account needs and creates the new folder/account.
- Sends DRS Kickoff Form for customer to complete.
- Advises customer to fill out the Application for Merchant Services.
- Schedules customer for an Onboarding Call
Step 2 - Intro Call and Onboarding Call - Ideally, the Kickoff form is completed prior to this call.
- Assists with Account Login.
- Reviews account configuration with the customer.
- Gives a basic software overview and shows the training resources available.
- Onboarding schedules customer for a Group Training.
Step 3 - Training - Customers should have account access and a configured account before training. It helps to explore the account or watch videos even prior to the group training session. It takes about 3 - 5 hours to become familiar with the software.
- Complete the Introductory Group Training session.
- Optional - Complete the Operational Training session to learn additional features.
- Contact Technical Support at any time for 1-on-1 assistance or questions.
- Additional training resources, videos, and walkthroughs are under the "Need Help" tab on every account.
New Account Checklist
Use this checklist to ensure you've completed everything, or if you get stuck during the process:
|▢||DRS Kickoff Form||Please complete ASAP! Completion of this form allows us to configure your account and begin on the website. Account inventory is usually configured within 1 - 2 business days.|
|▢||Website Graphics / Logo||The Kickoff Form includes file uploads for photos and additional pictures. If you did not include these on your kickoff form, please send your graphics to our Website Support team.|
|▢||Application for Merchant Services||Set up your account to take credit card payments. We recommend completing this before your Website goes Live. It takes a few business days for approval.|
|▢||Onboarding Call||Generally scheduled after the Kickoff Form has been submitted. We will review your information, ensure you can login, and give an overview of the software.|
|▢||Group Training||Scheduled after the onboarding call is completed. Ensure you have a configured account and access to your account prior to training.|
|▢||Join the DRS Users Group on Facebook||A private group of DRS for you to share best industry practices and ask questions.|
|▢||Join the DRS DIY Marketing Group on Facebook||Learn additional tips and tricks for "do-it-yourself" marketing in the waste hauling industry.|
|Websites take approximately 2 - 4 weeks to complete after the Kickoff Form is submitted. Contact our Website Support Team for any questions or changes.|
|▢||Make your Website Live!||
Connect your new DRS site to your website domain! This is the final step and your website will be available on the Internet.
By this time, you should have a configured account, merchant services, a completed website, and feel comfortable using the software.
|▢||Save Technical Support Contact Information||We just want to make sure you know where to go for help. You're always welcome to contact Technical Support at 505-435-9731 ext 102 or email Support@dumpsterrentalsystems.com|
Please sign in to leave a comment.