When you receive a chargeback, you will want to do the following:
First, finding the client that filed a chargeback requires you visit REPORTS > DRSPAY REPORTS > DRSPAY PAYMENTS LIST, and change the view to “Year”. Use a CTRL+Find on the screen to search the Transaction ID # provided in the email, as that is unique to every transaction and that client. Then, to help us defend your services, "Reply ALL" to the email sent to you by Fullsteam and include as much information as possible (see below).
Additionally, we recommend that you contact the cardholder/customer to understand why they raised a dispute and if they would be willing to remove it. This is a good step and may resolve the dispute.
Providing Dispute Information
- Provide proof that the services were provided (images from your Driver App are always great).
- Provide dates the services were provided.
- A signed completion of the work order or contract showing the cardholder received the services.
- All dates that the services were used/provided.
- Provide proof of delivery, the delivery date, and full shipping address.
- You can also include evidence to prove a direct connection between the person who received the goods and services and the cardholder (e.g., photographs, emails).
- Any correspondence concerning this transaction between you and your customer (i.e.., telephone conversations, emails, text messages, etc).
Most of this information can be found in the Order itself.
Please be aware that the evidence you submit to fight this chargeback must be submitted in a single PDF or word file arguing your case. Once this file is submitted, we cannot amend or make changes, so it is important to include every piece of information that will best serve your case.
We suggest using the highlight feature in Adobe, or a similar program, to make it easy for the cardholder’s bank to see the transaction details that you are providing. Adobe is a simple place to combine PDF files. Alternatively, you might consider inserting all your images into a Word document, then saving it as a PDF. Please ensure all documents being provided to us are legible. No audio or video files are accepted.
Please note that supplying the requested data or documentation does not guarantee that this matter will be resolved in your favor.
DO NOT ISSUE CREDIT: However, if credit was previously issued, please provide the date and a copy of the credit. Finally, please note that Chargebacks have a better winning ratio if you choose to turn on your AVS and CVV matching settings. Those settings allow the issuing banks to see that you do prevent for fraud in all manners possible. Those settings can be found at ADMIN > GENERAL CONFIG > MISC SETTINGS > "Enable DRSPay CVV Match" and "Enable DRSPay AVS Match"
If you have additional questions, please email DRSPay@dumpsterrentalsystems.com.