1. Change the "Short Notice Message" for your Online Orders:
When customers are placing an order online, there is a "Short Notice" message that appears and is customizable. A "Short Notice" order is any order less than 24 hours in advance. To edit the notification for a short notice rental or a next day rental, perform the following:
- Navigate it Admin > General Config > Misc Settings.
- Enter the message you would like to use in the following field:
2. Configuring Text Message Alerts for Short Notice Orders
1. Navigate to "Admin" and click "Start Setup Wizard":
2. Click "Receipt Settings" to access the text messaging alerts area.
3. Add and save any numbers you would like to receivetext messagesfor orders. This only applies for orders within a 24-hour window. There is no current way to modify the timeframe for short notice alerts. A"Mobile Carrer" such as Verizon or AT&T is requiredto receive any text alerts in our system (This is also true of anyUser Set Upin Admin > General Config > Users). Once numbers have been added and you click "save", then they will begin to get notifications. Click the "Trash Can" icon to delete numbers.