Important Note: If you do not have access to your "Website" tab under Admin, please reach out to Technical Support. If changes are made to your website that require fixing from a DRS Web Developer, a cost may be incurred.
There are multiple ways to add your own code into your website depending on what you would like to add:
1. "Custom Code for Every Page" - Any code in this section will apply overtop of the default code in the respective sections. Most commonly, this is used for adding tracking codes, such as Google Analytics, and applying custom CSS to restyle page elements. A lot of CSS Styling comes from this section, which is why a webpage may look different in the Responsive Editor.
2. "Default Custom Code" - Code applied to any page that does NOT have any individual custom code for that page. This is not commonly used.
3. Custom Code for a Whole, Individual Page - Within the Responsive Editor, you can add custom code that will only apply to that specific webpage.
4. Custom HTML Section for a Webpage - Our Responsive Editor is comprised of drag-and-drop sections. There is a "<raw HTML>" section available to add custom code within a specific webpage. Click here for an article on adding a custom HTML section to a webpage.
5. Custom Web Sections for the Responsive Editor* - You can create your own drag-and-drop modules for use within the Responsive Editor. Click here to learn more about website developer access. (*Must have WebDeveloper Access)
Custom Code for Every Page and Default Custom Code
To apply style overrides or add code, such as Google Analytics or Facebook Pixel, navigate to Admin > Website > Responsive Editor. Click on either button to see the code within.
You have four options depending on where the code is needed. Click the tabs at the top to switch between sections:
Custom Code for an Individual Page
Shortcut: Navigate to Admin > Website > Responsive Editor and click the "Code" icon with the brackets:
Or navigate to Admin > Website > Responsive Editor click the "page edit" icon to open the Responsive Editor:
In the Responsive Editor, hover over the "Gear" icon for a pop-out menu:
From the pop-out menu, click the "Code" button at the top:
Please sign in to leave a comment.